The importance of finding the right tenant for your property is immeasurable! The right tenant can make or break the success of your building and affect your revenue, neighbors, and peace of mind. Just as a good tenant can help improve living conditions, a poorly selected one may sometimes negatively influence your environment. As precaution, tenants should always be selected only after successfully passing a series of requirements and qualifications. The MAXIMUM team selects tenant based on a tried and true formula that goes far beyond a simple credit check. Checking and doubling checking a number of factors including pay scale, yearly income proof, bank statements, previous rental history, previous work history, work and personal references, and more are just a quick glimpse of our process to ensure the best tenancy fit. At MAXIMUM, we know the urgency that follows a vacant unit and with our expertise utilize a number of innovative avenues to get you the absolute, perfect fit. Smarter screener, better results.
One of the most important aspects in Property Management is maintaining and repairing properties with precision and care. The importance of Maintenance excuted with clear attention to the task at hand is priority. However, it is also beneficial to be proactive in Maintenance and anticipate large scale problems before they manifest into a costly, labor intesive project. A management team of excellence the likes of our own at MAXIMUM know the exact steps and precautions necessary to avoid the dreaded worst case scenario events that may plague buildings managed by less experienced and knowledgable staff. Our office will:
1. Perform routine inspections of all units to ensure Tenant compliance with Lease Terms.
2. Assess and address any looming or potential Safety or Fire Hazards.
3. Utilize knowledge of commonly experienced issues to proactively circumvent maintenance and repair issues.
4. Supervise all Vendors from start to finish.
5. Keep clear records of all invoices and receipts as well as provide and store photos of projects "Before and After".
6. Obtain owner approval for any request if so noted in the owner file.
7. Maintain knowledge and record of any City Ordinaces affecting both the Interior and Exterior of any property and perform tasks accordingly.
Maintenance is key in protecting your investment. The MAXIMUM team will ensure the above points are greatly taken into consideration to provide you the highest peace of mind.