One of the most important aspects in Property Management is maintaining and repairing properties with precision and care. The importance of Maintenance excuted with clear attention to the task at hand is priority. However, it is also beneficial to be proactive in Maintenance and anticipate large scale problems before they manifest into a costly, labor intesive project. A management team of excellence the likes of our own at MAXIMUM know the exact steps and precautions necessary to avoid the dreaded worst case scenario events that may plague buildings managed by less experienced and knowledgable staff. Our office will:
1. Perform routine inspections of all units to ensure Tenant compliance with Lease Terms.
2. Assess and address any looming or potential Safety or Fire Hazards.
3. Utilize knowledge of commonly experienced issues to proactively circumvent maintenance and repair issues.
4. Supervise all Vendors from start to finish.
5. Keep clear records of all invoices and receipts as well as provide and store photos of projects "Before and After".
6. Obtain owner approval for any request if so noted in the owner file.
7. Maintain knowledge and record of any City Ordinaces affecting both the Interior and Exterior of any property and perform tasks accordingly.
Maintenance is key in protecting your investment. The MAXIMUM team will ensure the above points are greatly taken into consideration to provide you the highest peace of mind.